Overcharged Rework with this week's update! [Version 0.3.4]
We felt that battery charge was in much need of some improvements, so here's what we've got for you!
- Overcharge rework. Previously Overcharged bots are now called fully charged and have the option to expend all of their battery to become Overchargedfor the turn. A fully charged bot still gets the 25% bonus like before and an overcharged bot will now get a 50% boost to their stats. If you get a bot back to fully charged after applying overcharge, the effects will stack to a 75% boost.
- Fully charged is now indicated by a bot's battery bar changing colour to yellow.
- Fully charged now only requires getting to 100% battery instead of recharge while at 100% battery.
- Bots will only lose battery charge once in a turn when changing commands and the battery charge will be refunded if you set it back to the bot's original commands.
- Changing a bots commands now not only costs 50% battery but requires having at least 50% battery to expend.
On top of this, there's a few other QOL improvements and bug fixes.
Make sure to check out the Version Log in game for all the details!
Get Bot Net: Ramshackle Robotics
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.